Thursday, July 21, 2005

Wal-Mart Supply Chain Video


So I've had this blog now for about a 45 days and with almost 200 site visits I hope I am making progress in my effort to prove that supply chains are not boring. Using a different medium to make this point, I found a video clip on Wal-Mart's website from CNBC. CNBC spends two minutes visiting with Wal-Mart's VP of Logistics as they walk around one of the retailers enormous distribution centers. It's not an entire supply chain, but this may shed a little light on the logistics piece of the supply chain. Check it out here.

4 comments:

Ridhi Sarda said...

thanks for posting the video but actually it cannot be viewed ..could u plz reload it?

Christopher Sciacca said...

Sorry, they must have pulled it down.

Tanya Brubaker said...

I would like you to repost the video.
Thanks

Unknown said...

Try this site:http://www.joc.com/node/413748